Worth.


I've asked myself a millions questions this evening.  As I watch the newsfeed on my computer (because I HATE watching the news), reading various articles and then of course there’s social media the writer in me must and I mean MUST write, as insignificant or significant my words may be.  Does anyone remember Jeremiah Wright, anyone remember that “pro-black” preacher that happened to be the minister of our very own president?  Does anyone remember what he spoke about that got so many headlines, the words he said about this country?  Well I do.  Jeremiah Wright spoke about Karma…. In his words “America’s chickens are coming home to roost” these words were spoken as he reflected on the 911 bombings of the Trade Center and were thought of as being Un-American. Why?   This man spoke about the only true rule that not a single soul can escape from and that is… Karma.  This law is not something that has a target or some horrible poison label on the bottle, Karma is both good and evil, but regardless it is a law that every human must face, understand and abide by…if they are enlightened enough to know better.  I look at my city, Chicago and even though I’m from the suburbs, I still am a Chicagoan at heart, I mean hell you tell someone from New York your from Maywood, IL. **shrugs**  I look at all the chaos of my city and can’t help but feel the urge to warn those that look and turn a blinds eye to what is happening to our people, our black people in this city, in this world for that matter.  Black lives matter isn’t just a catchy slogan that gained popularity because of a few race related incidents around the country.  Black lives matter is a matter of you and me, whether you are white, or black, or Latino, or middle eastern, Asian, or African, when people start to realize there is infinite levels to this life game I guess that’s when the lightbulb will turn one.  We are all human beings on the face of the planet, every life matters but right now every life needs to focus on the lives that are being so carelessly tossed aside.  I don’t understand how someone can say this is a black community thing...this is a human being thing.  When all is said and done we are humans on this earth, not animals in the jungle, we are mindful humans that have the capacity to change the world like no other living creature.  Let's look at it like this every day we get into our cars (which are moving weapons) and we get on the highway with other cars, other moving weapons and we drive 60-70-80 miles and hour with our children and everyone that we love inside.  We trust the other drivers will do their part on the highway, we trust they will signal and use precaution when moving here and there but honestly this is life blood of mother earth, all the cars moving, us doing our jobs, making money having babies and living is what give earth life.  That’s what being here is all about, so if you don’t care about young black men and women getting killed everyday for little to nothing while you watch TV, eat your pizza, and scratch your balls or tits then just check out, seriously go somewhere in the mountains and just do that... nothing.  What are you here for just to care for your own, well guess what Bob...humans are your own!  Karma is something beautiful and cosmic, and clear, and direct, put something good out there and I promise something wonderful will come back to greet you!

Love & Blessings,
Buttaflibabee

Comments

  1. This is a really profound piece. This really needs to be seen by the multitudes. I have heard the different discussions about things that are going on in the news and politics and I just really feel that this piece really sums up a lot of the BS that's being said. I've missed your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts