Press "Play" then Repeat...

I was talking to a girlfriend earlier this week and telling her how I had a bit of a "writers block".  I gabbed about how I would write something and then when I went back and looked at my work I wasn't moved... I went on about how I would go back and read my work and think... did I say this already? Am I repeating myself? Is this really relevant?  My big sister friend told me, "Myskeshia, isn't that what this whole 'blog' thing about? ".  My diary of thoughts and through my experiences in life... you, my reader is able to pull & retain that which can help you.  I said to my friend "well ... yea I guess your right?!".  She explained to me how it didn't matter if it repeats because its your life and experiences, she explained how sometimes life repeats.  So if anyone can pull from my experience... repeated or not, I will let you get your message.  WOW! Is what I thought at this point because it was exactly what I needed to hear.  Here I was thinking it mattered if it had an outstanding message when really it didn't, now I know life itself is the message and simply me sharing and talking about it is what is necessary in the world right now.   Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts