Epic Proportions

Ok so heres the deal...pretty much every single stinkin night I have dreams!  I know it sounds kinda strange but for me dreaming is not just a flutter of thought while sleeping. I've realized now how significant dreams are in my life, because trust me on this, I can even remember the very first dream I've ever had.  It happened when I was about three maybe four years old.  The dream was based around Sesame Street (I mean com'on I just told you I was only 3) Mr. Snuffleupagus, Big Bird, The Count, and Animal (from the Muppet Show) were all a part of my little cast of characters.  I remember I was being chased, chased all around Sesame Street in the dream but I don't remember much of anything else.  One thing I do remember though is telling my mom all about the dream and it's events the next day. I can remember how intense that dream was and apparently still is to me.  Those types of dreams are not just flutters of thoughts... no... those dreams are called epic dreams.  The dream I had back when I was three and the dream I just had last night never leaves you, in fact they make a lasting impression upon you.  Epic dreams place a permanent stamp within your mind and throughout your soul forever.  Now, back to last night, even though I'm sure I had about two or three dreams I can only remember the one, and out of that one I can only remember 4 key factors that swirled around in this other realm of life.  Key factor #1: I was wearing white, key factor #2: I was going to church, and key factor #3: I was changing shoes from my driving shoes to my church shoes.  I don't distinctly remember going into the church but I definitely remember talking to some of my old church friends from way back in the day outside of church.  Oh, and key factor #4 (which is of extreme importance) I was driving my car.  I will tell you that driving your car is pretty major because the car represents you and your walking/wake stages of life, so basically I was in control of my own sh*t because I was driving my own car!  Please read on and see what the others 3 key factors meant... trust me it was pretty d@mn epic! 

Car
To dream that you are driving a car denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. However, if you are the passenger, then you are taking a passive role. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence.  Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.



White

White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. Alternatively, white refers to a clean, blank slate.

Church
To see the outside of the church in your dream signifies sacredness and spiritual nourishment. It is representative of your value system and the things you hold sacred. 
To dream that you are inside a church suggests that you are seeking for spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some past mistakes that have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, the dream may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.

Shoes
In general, shoes represent your approach to life. Wearing shoes in your dream suggests that you are well-grounded or down to earth. It also represents your convictions about your beliefs. If you are changing your shoes, then it refers to your changing roles. You are taking a new approach to life. If you forget your shoes, then it suggests that you are leaving behind your inhibitions. You are refusing to conform to some idea or attitude.
Love & Blessings,
Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts