CHEERS!

Today as 2010 comes to a close I want to wish all of my babes a happy and prosperous 2011.  I'm sitting here reflecting on the past year and I'm thinking about what a year it's been!  A year ago I was just starting a new job, I didn't have this fabulous blog, and I didn't have the opportunity to touch as many lives as I have.  A year ago I was simply trying to swim to the top to get air, but this year I am proud to say that my life is sweeter than ever before.  I must admit though today a felt a little sad, this sadness came and went in waves partly because the second I felt down on myself I would immediately think of every good thing that has and is happening in my life.  2011 is a big year and I can confidently say that due to the spirit that is shining right now, the spirit of God, the spirit of every person I touch, and the spirit that is Buttaflibabee.  I have so many promises to fulfill for myself and I'm excited about sharing them all with my babes throughout the year on this blog.  My wish for all of my babes is to have a fantastic & safe New Years Eve and lets all join spirits to go after every one of our dreams, visions, & destiny... cheers all of us!!! Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts