Change

So today I've been having a hard time writing, even though deep down in my spirit I've wanted to say something so desperately I simply couldn't get the words out... until now.  The feeling of being stuck has been a running theme in my life, so I decided to talk it out with a friend and what he told me was: "change is good but only if the change your changing to isn't bad" I pondered on what he said agreed.  Yes, to a degree change is good if that change your moving towards is working in your best interest, but the same time I asked myself, what about those times you make r
a really poor decisions and that decision sends you into a period of growth?  Now of course this change can't be "bad"... can it?  I have experienced plenty of change more recently in my life, changes at my job, changes in location, changes in friends, and changes in security, now is all of this change good?  That's hard to say simply stated; only time will tell, and only time will reveal.  One thing I know is true is the fact that I have learned how to make more solid decisions in relationships and matters of the heart, this includes all types of relationships and their quality.  I have learned how to cherish those that are really positive and I have learned to walk away from those that bring nothing but destruction.  Not until recently have I been able to grasp the anger & understand how to really be angry... now that's change!  I now give my self permission to be pissed & plain bitchy and I don't feel bad about it.  Out of this pain & anger comes a rebirth of my spirit, out of the hurt comes newness to my soul.  All of this from change.  Now I'm moving forward with my goals... some of them professional, and some of them personal but moving forward without fear. I have no way of knowing if my next move is going to be my chosen destiny or if it will be my next failure, but I do know this whatever move is made will be a good decision, and whether it's a "good" move or a "bad" move it's all good because it will all form the best of who I am.  All the this life is mold you to be the best and that is as plan and as simple as it gets.  Yea change is good... it is what life and living is all about.

Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts