Drowning in Beautiful.

Today I'm featuring a poem written by my friend Duane Holmes.  I love the way this poem moves & flows.  Just listen to the way Duane speaks about love, the way we open ourselves up to the possiblility of it all... how exciting! Thank you Duane for your lovely piece I know my readers will enjoy!

Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Your mind is floating; walking down a deserted beach with nothing under you but your thoughts, hand in hand, pianos sprinkle lightly in your mind, images of smiles and bitten lips and furrowed brows and squeezes, jumping and playing, self-consciousness nowhere to be found. You trust and know, know that the person you are with is what you need, not just for this day, but for many days to come, the beating in your heart gets a little deeper. Rhythm deepening, let yourself go, your gonna be fine, arms wide open, eyes glistening, fingers stretching to finally feel. Damn


Poem written by: Duane Holmes

Comments

Popular Posts