Away But Always There...

Good day babes,

Below you'll find one of my favorite poems by William Ernest Henley.  The reason I chose this particular poem is because it reflects my thoughts and feelings during this particular time in my life perfectly! I have not been around much these past weeks due to strides I've been making in my professional & personal life, all of the details will eventually be in my book, of course, so do not think for one minute that I've forgotten my purpose with you!  I WILL BE BACK for these are blessed times and when I come back believe me it will definitely be under the most awesome of circumstances.  So love each other while I'm gone, because I love you!

Love & Blessings,
Buttaflibabee


Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


William Ernest Henley

Comments

Popular Posts