Party Art

He makes me happy
I smile and giggle
and do all the girl things
a girls supposed to do.
He makes me laugh
with every motion,
his eyes lights as he welcomes
my frame... out on the floor
He makes me breathe deep.
I wanna take in more air
Ahhhh when he's around
I wanna breathe deep
n'take in all the air.
In this room.
Speakers sounds pumping
awaiting our entrance
anticipating our existence
...out on the floor.
I don't have moments of sadness or doubt
no moments of insecurities
no room for let downs.
Cuz I know
he loves me.
More than anything else
while we dance,
I know he loves...me.
He told me once
told me he couldn't help himself.
told me he needed to brace himself
for the real forreal...
never found someone that moves like you girl... forreal
Shit this is the way the universe meant for this to feel girl
the thrill! Blood racing with furry
Warmth
heart pounding, dancing, expanding with glory
excited for new love
of dance
of this beat... this rhythm... this base
running, jumping rhythmically finding the music...
blending into its pace
musics moment in timeless skies
hands laced like a crocheted scarf as our hands glide
is my arms around his body
or is his arms around mine???
taking in each others breath
air sweet as we dance ourselves to death!
resurrected by pulsing of beats...
the tapping,
the timing
the moving of our feet
the muscles in our thighs
legs upon legs... mine between yours
yours between mine.
nose nuzzled near my ear
lips on the crook of my neck...
all we hear are the DJ sounds putting that shit on deck.
Sweats dripping like an erotic perfume
at this point
a unisex fragrance that is unique
personal
distinct... to this joint.
Our bodies can barely be seen as 2
Most definitely one
it's the law up in this muuffucka
sheeeeiiiit it's how it gets done up in this muthafucka!
The real thing
The beating heart
My dance partner for life
Watch
as our souls become party art.

Love & Blessings,
Buttaflibabee 

Comments

Popular Posts