the fall...

When he looks at me he sees beyond my eyes
… he sees the real me... the essence of me.
When he touches my body he touches more than my flesh
... he touches my soul.
When he kisses me he kisses more than my lips
... he tastes the interior of my thoughts.
When he holds me he holds more than my body
he embraces my hopes my dreams.
When he makes me smile he gives me more than joy
… he gives me a sense of well- being.
When we connect we do more than intertwine
we rise to new heights new levels
… we explore climatic bliss.
With touch
With more love
With the deepest kiss.
From that power we find ourselves stripping down to nothingness
seeing more than exposed arms
Legs
Breast
Head.
We see light
Sunshiny sparkles
New found strength
Newly chartered heights.
New found power
Every hour is a new found hour.
Every inch he enters
He finds new parts of my existence
less time for resistance.
becoming less & less hard to expose
But easy to give in.
Love is it?
...I think that’s without saying.
Real is it?
…well for now there's no playin.
Forever is it… right now yes, and that's all we have.
The risk we take is never in the plan... never in the foreseeable future
and yet so painfully simple.
Like a child with mud pies and easy bake
Ovens
All I want right now is his lovin
All I want right now
Is the you that's in me.
Together
Right now filled with nothing less describable as "plain ole' happy"
better yet
a perfect fit
When he touches, and kisses, and caresses,
It’s not just for him but for life
Not just for me but for life.
Do you see?
Do you understand...
do you get me?
Make sure you take my hand
and don’t let go
squeeze... just squeeze.
and don’t say no
Just collapse deep in me
inhale  1-2-3-4 with me
exhale 1-2-3-4 with me
After we kiss he become one in me
When you take me, make sure you take all of me
and when you come make sure you have it all in me.
Right now I'm ready
For the fall
Into love.

Love & Blessings,
Buttaflibabee

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts