Inspiration to Heaven

Today I was inspired... inspired to keep inspiring.  Today I think about how twisted things can be, but just as you think it can't get anymore twistier it unwinds itself and releases. I really feel that release today.. the release to live the way that God and the universe has designed me to live. I live to inspire, and those that I inspire inspire me to continue the cypher.  The inspiration is to live in beauty... beauty lies in being a whole woman... which is absolutely lovely when it happens.  When you are complete with the knowledge that you are all  encompassing beauty, elegance, power and strength your life turns on and is remarkable from that point on. Now trust me I am in no way saying that I have all the answers but I do know I live in complete wholeness and  I love this journey. I revel in the awareness that the everyday brings me.  With your new found awareness I know there is a thing called heaven and it is in the everyday, it is with every step and it is with every post that my life continues to renew, refresh and grow... through inspiration... from inspiration. Healthy and strong existences is what I pray that all of my readers can achieve, I wish they can reach their own level of heaven for it is a place, but it can not be seen or found by anyone but you. Sooooo friends... trust in your soul, give yourself the inspiration grow in happiness, love, peace... and yes, heaven... you can get there... I know it! Love & Blessings - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts