LIVE WITH OPRAH!!!

Ok babes, I'm heading out of town on a road trip with one of my bestest bestest friends DJ.  We're traveling to St. Louis Missouri to see Oprah Winfrey & Iyala Vanzant on OWN's "Life Class - Live" series.  For those of you who know me well, you know just how much of a major (and when I say major I mean MAJOR) Oprah fan I am. I adore this woman not only because of her success & fame but also because of her personal story. Oprah has been able to cultivate our society by learning and growing through her own personal pain. She's been able to shed a light on all things positive from simply existing with the expectancy of excellence.  I believe in this world there are only a few people like her and I can't wait to meet her.  I'm excited to share this wonderful experience with all of you, my babes, and plan to document my adventure via FacebookTwitter, and of course my Confessions of a Reformed Fat Girl page, so stay tuned and keep up with the adventure!  Some of you may have heard me refer to Ms. Winfrey as my fairy god-mother, on Monday I'm hoping she'll feel that she is in the presence of one of her Cinderella's.   Zoooooom Zoooom..... LATER BABES!!!



Love & Blessings.
Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts