Reflection

Today is a day of reflection. I don't have that fearful feeling anymore, the one that was consuming my body yesterday, so today I can reflect on how it felt and how I reacted toward it. I must admit I am extremely proud of myself, not just because of how I handled the feelings and issues that I was faced with but more importantly acknowledging the feelings in the first place. I sometimes feel like a 25 year old even though I'm 5 years past that age. I feel as if I'm re-experiencing life for the first time. Kind of like when you get glasses for the first time and you realize how blurry everything was before you had them and now how clear everything is with them on. I love this new life, I really do. I know there is a ton of work ahead for me but I know the level of strength that I have and I'm excited to get started! Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts