Love is...

I'm sitting here with my nephew and through him I see what real love is. This little boy could care less what clothes I have on, if I have on make-up or not, or how much I weigh. Now don't get it twisted if Auntie comes down and looks too crazy he will stare at me as if to say "what happened to you Auntie?" but that's about it. He loves me to no end and that's why I will rearrange my schedule just for him, why I don't mind working crazy shifts just to be with him a lil more throughout the week... its because the feeling I get from his love and affection is like no other. Isn't that what real love is about, where you will move mountains and take ridiculous schedules just to spend time with that special someone. Deepak Chopra says that in order to experience love you must identify with what that feeling is like. The love that I feel with my nephew (unconditional) is what I've opened my heart to want to feel, of course this love would have a different spin on it but the foundation will be the same... simple... pure... and everlasting. When it's all said and done what we really want is to be desired, loved and appreciated without terms and conditions. Hmm that's what its all about isn't it? Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts