Breakthrough

The passive aggressive lifestyle is for the birds! Throughout my life I've lived in a state of passive aggressiveness... I closet ate, isn't that a form of passive aggressiveness? The more you live in truth, truth of all things the better you feel... true peace. Today I was having a so so day with it's highs and lows but what I realized is that Sunday I was on top of the world, and why was that? I felt good, I looked good, I smelled good and my work day reflected the goodness of how I was feeling. Today was the overflow from that wonderfully good yesterday, and the only reason why yesterday was so wonderful was because I declared it to be that way! I knew walking in the door that the world was mine for the taking, I knew that everything that was going to happen that day was going to be for the betterment of the people I helped, but more importantly for the betterment of myself. I knew for the first time that God made me perfectly and that there was no force that could stop me. I knew for the first time that I was a beautifully intelligent woman blessed with all the gifts & talents in the world. I knew for the first time what the bible said was true, that we are all created in his image.... that we are descendants of God. This was truly a revelation for me, for the first time in all of my life I believed in myself, that was a breakthrough... Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts