Embrace...

This weekend I attended several events and in doing so I noticed something about us women of today. We don't truly embrace being the women that we are, sometimes I think we even fight it. Look I'm not saying that I'm some type of guru when it comes to fashion "to do's" and "not to do's" or an authority... but one thing I know for sure, and that is I love being a woman! I remember when I was a little girl not wanting to where pants because I thought they looked too frumpy, imagine that a 5 year old knowing what frumpy is. Today I take pride into everything that's on my body, and when I say everything I really mean that... I like my panties to match my bra if I can help it they will match my outfit, is that bad? I don't think so... I just really love being a woman! I love putting on make up and perfume and a bra (yea I said it) I love wearing sexy pajamas, or at least super cute ones... is that bad? I don't thing so. I feel that part of loving my womanhood is actually allowing me to love men more (as if that was possible) but in a different way. I like a man to take the lead, I like a man to let me fall back... but by doing so I feel stronger in having his back. This is something that's very new to me and I am thankful for this discovery, now I still need to practice being fully this woman. When I say I need to practice I mean I still must learn how to be a lady with my man. Even though right now I am single I still need to practice this with other men in my life... learning how to fall back. I realize as woman we have made many strides on equality and wanting to be strong independent women, but for me I want to feel like I'm being taken care of sometimes... is that wrong? I don't think so. I want to be held, I want to be caressed, I want a man to get the door, to get the chair, to drive. I want my man to be my man! Period. Is that wrong? I don't think so. So we shall see what happens on this new discovery, but as they say in church "God knows the desires of my heart" and my desires have been pretty well established. Lets face it I am a sexy, strong, and beautiful woman and in that I desire to attract the same... a strong, sexy and beautiful man... now is that wrong. I don't think so. Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts