A Mothers Whisper.

Your mother is the one God whispers to first. Whispers of your potential, whispers of your beauty, whispers of your souls promise. Mothers are our gateway to that which is the source of all understanding, mothers are the window to Gods love.


When I was a little girl I can remember begging and begging my mom for a baby brother or sister.  I would ask her to please do me the favor of producing a child.  My sweet mom would look at me & say; "but then you wouldn't be my baby...". As a 2 almost 3 year old this sounds more like a soft NO but today those words are like magical butterfly kisses on my cheek.  My Mommy has always been more than amazing to me she has been Heaven.  Happy Birthday Mommy!!!







Love & Blessings. 
- Buttaflibabee

Comments

  1. that is your own writing, correct? brought tears to my eyes. bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww yes this is one of my originals. thank you ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love it. From Ms. Mocha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts