Love Letter.

Men... how I love you. I love you tall and short, thin and thick, chocolate and beige. I love men... I really do. You would think a woman, such as myself, who loves men so much would have experienced the love that you see in the movies and read in the romantic novels, but as I stated in a previous post, that would be a big fat NOPE! I love the shape of men, I love their masculinity, I love their strength, I love the way they walk the way they talk and even their shyness around women... they are so sexy! The only type of man I don't like are the men that aren't really men they pose as men, yes they are male but they aren't men... they are weak, they find it difficult to make decisions, they don't even know how to plan a date, worst yet they give real men a bad name. I love men... really I do. It is more than likely the cause of my imbalance, my deficiency when it comes to a real loving male/female relationship. Could it be that I love men so much that I want to fall "in love" with them all the time? Could it be also that my love of love has me looking at every man I'm attracted to in a way that would literally throw me off? I enjoy the thrills of love and attraction, which is of course, the physical aspects of love and that, no doubt, can toss a monkey wrench in any desire to living a balanced life. The simplicity of a kiss, for example, I love to kiss men, I love creatively kissing a man... they love when I kiss them... and I love kissing him.... ewwww weeeee lemme stop, see what I mean... balance is tough! As of now my life is about just that, balance, and I must focus on whats important and that is leading a healthy lifestyle, part of that healthy lifestyle is learning how to love men and appreciating their beauty without falling in love with the idea of being "in love". Of course right now it is difficult, I think about how I miss having a relationship and that's because of this pesky time of year... Valentines Day... ugh! I really don't know what's around the corner for me when it comes to love but I get excited when I think about it. Even though I'm not in a relationship I get excited thinking about all the beautiful men I know, how most of them are single, and I can't help but think if any of them sit and think about me because I'm always thinking about them... always. Man how I love men, I hope they know it... hmmm, I betcha now they do. Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts