City single.

Finally I think I know what time it is... it's time to be single. At least for right now. I think I've been fighting this thing called "single life". I definitely think I've been resisting it, and now... at this point in my life... I GIVE! So now the question is: will being single be really that bad? No. In fact it will be pretty sweet. I'll have no obligations to anyone but myself, I can travel, come & go as I please. Again I ask... how bad can that be? I mean let's face it, I'm a hot, classy, sexy, and extremely sexual woman. The way I look at it...I won't have a lonely night, unless I want one. In fact I think this is going to be pure dee fun. I mean try and see it from this perspective, for once I get to see what I want in a man... I get to taste test if you will... take a few samples home and see if I like the results...hahaha! Men have been having this freedom and fun for years and society doesn't say a thing about it... so what if I'm in my early 30's... so what if society thinks I should be thinking about children and raising a family. The way I feel is... hell, some people are just not built for the direct route... some people are meant to be single... some people are meant to have a less traditional path throughout life. I think most of my readers know me, and you could safely say that I am anything but traditional! I'm excited to see what happens in my life... I'll be moving to Chicago soon, friends are already excited about staying at my place... I love parties so lets see what happens... ouuuuueeee wweeeee GOOD TIMES! Never would I have thought I would be ridiculously happy about being single but I must admit... I'm super stoked about it. Love & Blessings. - Buttaflibabee

Comments

Popular Posts